IOPO Conference March 2021: 3 Days to Connect, Learn, & Grow., UNSW CBD Campus, Wednesday, 17. March 2021
About this Event
The IOPO International Conference - Sydney, 18-20 March 2021.
Your conference registration includes:
- Either TWO or THREE full days of conference sessions
- Morning / afternoon tea and lunch on each day
- 1 ticket to the exclusive Cocktails & Connections Trade Event on Saturday evening, 20 March
Once again we are mixing things up and delivering a ground-breaking conference format, packed with value and guaranteed to deliver top-notch professional and personal development.
Each of the 3 conference days will have a specific focus area:
- Day 1 - Complex and chronic disorganisation
- Day 2 - The business of being in business
- Day 3 - Practical and creative Professional Organising skills
More information about the content and format of each day, as well as our Refund Policy and Terms & Conditions of sale can be found here.
Delegates can register to attend either 2 or 3 days. The 2 day options are Thursday/Friday, or Friday/Saturday. Please note that Thursday/Saturday is not an option.
Join us on Saturday night for a celebratory conclusion to the conference at the fully catered Cocktails & Connections trade event, where you will be able to foster your new relationships and support network, connect with exhibitors and industry suppliers to build and grow your business success!
Your 2 or 3 day conference registration includes your attendance at this exclusive event, and additional tickets are available for purchase should you wish to bring along your partner or colleagues.